Lieferzeit: 2 Wochen
Komfy Gartentruhe von Sifas
Infinitely modular, this low lounge set is understated and elegant, allowing you to create customized lounge areas. With only 5 structural parts (2 sizes of seating, armrests and interchangeable backrests, in aluminum or stainless steel legs), Komfy can be presented both as a straight settee or a classic armchair, as well as a lounge corner suite to which can be added, as desired and needed, a bench seat, a chaise-lounge or a méridienne.
Stainless chromed aluminium structures, lacquered and baked at (392°F). The epoxy powder coating is uniformly applied (80 micron-layer) by means of an electrostatic spray. In this process, the micro-balls of powder are attracted to the entire surface of the metal, and become perfectly fixed to the aluminium. While in the oven, they melt and harden from the heat, forming an even, and ultra-resistance layer of lacquer. The lacquered finish by Sifas® is either smooth and shiny, or structured-granite look. They are weather-resistant guaranteed. The process is tested during production to verify the adhesion of the lacquer on the metal using the cross-cut test, which is a method used in the car industry (ISO standard 2409).
Textylene® woven PVC coated polyester fabric, leads the industry in a variety of markets. Best known as the pre-eminent casual furniture fabric, Textylene® can be found on chairs, cushions, and umbrellas worldwide.Unrivalled for strength and beauty, Textylene® is made of PVC coated woven polyester non-stretch yarn. Textylene® is flame retardant, heat sealable, mildew resistant and stable under either hot or cold temperatures.Textylene® is a superb contract fabric in terms of durability, specially formulated from yarns developed to withstand wear and tear for many years of outdoor use. Minimal maintenance, and colours that remain crisp and vibrant after years of continuous outdoor exposure, even under the most severe weather conditions.
Technical and color data
- structure in 304 stainless steel tubes, 90 % recyclable, electrolytic polish finish which removes surface ferrous particles and ensures increased resistance to atmospheric corrosion, chemical agents and salt spray.
- Anti-wear gliders made of polyamide reinforced by fibreglass
- Cushions in outdoor acrylic
- Glass top enamelled underneath at 900° C (1652°F), chemically sanded on top surface and edges (no finger marks)
- Modular living room furniture set. The modules can be attached together to form one-piece settees at will.
- Komfy was inspired by an approach to sustainability, i.e. by opting for durable materials with a low carbon footprint that are also recyclable and have a good weight/performance ratio, with the aim to limit the environmental impact of products and services throughout their life cycle.
Maße: (B × T × H)
160 × 85 × 71 cm